Monday, August 30, 2010

love is the flag flown high

and then everthing changes again. this year has been the year of change. just like last year and the year before. and i long for something the same. my heart wants to find a place to rest that is monotonous and everyday. but i am not sure that is possible. if we are on a journey shouldn't the scenary keep changing? i am physically in the same place i was last year but everything looks so different here. and i am learning to trust the truth. my mind may tell me all kinds of lies. but for today i will remember: my God never changes, there are no guarantees except that God won't leave me, love also covers a multitude of fears, it's important to hustle - the days are short and the years are long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The older you get you realize the days are sometimes long and the years are soooo very short. You always make me think!!! i love you, mom